Wednesday, October 10, 2012

More About Windsky! (me!!!)

Okay so anyways the first post wasn't exactly the winner type of post....  But...  Here's a new one so keep reading!
____________________________________________
Let me introduce myself.  I'm Windsky.  Here is what I look like:
I'm a cute purple cat....  Who wears a cute little red bow....  
------------------------------------------------------------
I am the first pet to ilovemypets8 on Animal Jam.  I had a code, like you know the 4 symboled pet codes?  I came with a bow.  Ilovemypets8 decided to keep it.  Things where the pet codes were kind of eh weird.  If you wanted accessories you wouldn't get to pick them.  But now you can.
------------------------------------------------------------

Ilovemypets8 has other pets too.  Some are cool but some are, umm, stupid?  Hahah...  
------------------------------------------------------------
IM SO STUPID YA YA.  Sorry Goodgirl typed that.  You can tell she isn't the brightest light bulb.  
------------------------------------------------------------
04879480948498--853-85-810239880767  Back.  I had to get a glass of milk.  Sorry about those numbers.  Goodgirl did it.  She's rude.  And dumb.  Not a perfect dog.  I'm gonna wrap this up before she causes more destruction....

~Windsky♥

10 comments:

  1. Zippycat: Yay! You got your own blog!

    Riverboy: Yeah!

    Nobleninja: Cool! Maybe my owner will start us one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will :)

    Also my Mom has her own blog, it was a present from me this morning! She hasn't done anything to it YET, but she will. Also I have a Chicken Smoothie blog called the Chicken Smoothie Expierence. Here's the link:

    csexpeirence.blogspot.com/

    Enjoy it ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm GreatShot's pet! Main pet, really, but she's been spending so much time with that tarantula and that hummingbird... >.< Now they haunt my sleep, I should be GreatShot's favorite. It's weird being an AJ pet, you're hanging out with other pets in the same group as you and all. Hey Windsky, nice blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tehe. Are those 2 like Goodgirl?!? :o She is haunting... Thanks and it is kinda weird XD

      Delete
  4. Riverapple: I made a CRAZY song! I like cookies, they taste deliciousy, I eat one every day, and if people ruin it then I hate them forever XD

    ReplyDelete

Hi everypet/person. If you wanna comment keep it nice and you know the rules! Don't be mean, no cussing, that type of stuff. Don't wanna listen? If you don't I might just explode your comment!!!